The overall contribution of curative and adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1% in the USA . Not to mention the cost of it, imagine RM 15, 000 per chemo and need 20 chemo sessions. In total is RM 300, 000!!!
This post will share much on Lingzhi (Ganoderma) as Complimentary Medicine.
In 1977, an extract of Lingzhi (Reishi in Japan) was approved in Japan as treatment for cancer. After 5 years 62% of cancer patients were disease-free, compare to 35% whom treated with surgery alone . Since then, there are so many hospitals in China (300 hospitals) and Japan are using Lingzhi (Ganoderma) as part of their cancer therapy regimens.
In 2013, even Thailand Health Ministry suggests Lingzhi (Reishi) mushroom juice for cancer patients to boost their immune and battle cancer cells. But, as advised by Dr. Somchai, make sure the Lingzhi product is approved by FDA to ensure safety for consumption. This is what make our signature Lingzhi products so unique from others .
In Malaysia year 2015, Lingzhi (technical research papers) was reviewed and acknowledged by a local oncologist as complimentary medicine.
Clinical Study on Human:
- 48 breast cancer patients were treated with Spore Powder of Ganoderma lucidum at 1000mg 3 times a day. Result after 4 week: The experimental group showed statistically significant improvements in the domains of physical well-being and fatigue subscale after intervention. These patients also reported less anxiety and depression and better quality of life. For full article – Spore Powder of Ganoderma lucidum Improves Cancer-Related Fatigue in Breast Cancer Patients Undergoing Endocrine Therapy: A Pilot Clinical Trial
- A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter clinical trial was conducted on 68 advanced lung cancer patients. All of them were treated with Ganoderma lucidum. After 12 weeks, patients showed a significant increase in natural killer (NK) cells compare to control group. Note: NK cells are to kill cancer cells (Source).
- In 1995, Thaithatgom, from Thailand, used ganoderma fruiting body extracts to treat 80 cancer patients. The result was the lifespan of 50% of patients was extended, allowing them to live for extra 3-6 months. On top of that, the side-effects from chemotherapy and radiotherapy were decreased. The patients also could live a quality of life and good appetite .
According to a professional periodical ‘Healthy Ganoderma’, published in Taiwan, a scientific survey was conducted in 2007 on patients who had been using ganoderma extract as anti-cancer treatment for 20 years. It was discovered that of over 700 cancer patients interviewed, 70% thought that ganoderma extracts could reduce side-effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy and enhance immunity. Case Study on Human by Dr. Fukumi Morishigi, MD, PhD:
- “Recession of lung cancer within 6 months – a fifty plus female patient who had breast cancer. After her breast surgery, she had developed metastasic lung cancer. Later she deteriorated to hemoptysis. She began to use about 6 gm. of reishi (Lingzhi) daily for 6 months and the cancerous lung tumor disappeared. Before, she is often short of breath, but now she can walk up the stairs effortlessly. Therefore, she has complete confidence in the continuation of the reishi treatment.”
- “Breast cancer cured in 2 months with mega dosage – This patient had breast cancer and the cancer cells had metastasized to the bones. She had not been able to move from the head down. The pain was excruciating. Luckily, her digestive system was not affected and she was able to take 9 grams of reishi essence daily which was later increased to 20 grams. In just 2 months, she felt no pain. She had been discharged from the hospital after she made progress in her walking ability.”
More Testimony stories:
- Cancer Of The Nose And Throat (36 years old)
- Ketumbuhan di dada (52 years old from Pulau Batam)
- Cystic Hygroma Growth in Uterus During Pregnancy (26 years old)
- Peter Neo’s Cancer Relapse Story (Video in Mandarin)
- Liver Cancer Patient Survival (Video in Mandarin)
Ganoderic Acid (under Triterpenoids) adalah daripada Lingzhi (Ganoderma) dan hanya Lingzhi ada triterpenoid. Kalau tidak ada triterpenoid, ia hanya cendawan biasa. Berikut adalah beberapa kertas penyelidikan yang penting mengenai asid ganoderic menyekat pertumbuhan kanser dan sebagai rawatan kanser. Nota: Maklumat dalam kertas penyelidikan ini adalah teknikal.
- Ganoderic acids suppress growth and invasive behavior of breast cancer cells by modulating AP-1 and NF-kappaB signaling.
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) in cancer treatment.
- Ganoderic Acid in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Ganoderic acid T from Ganoderma lucidum mycelia induces mitochondria mediated apoptosis in lung cancer cells
- Ganoderic acid T inhibits tumor invasion in vitro and in vivo through inhibition of MMP expression
- Enhancement of IL-2 and IFN-γ expression and NK cells activity involved in the anti-tumor effect of ganoderic acid Me in vivo
Apa yang kami tawarkan di sini adalah produk paling mujarab kami: Yung Kien Ganoderma 2 Apa keistimewaannya?
- Jumlah triterpenoids, yang boleh didapati dalam bentuk 9 jenis asid ganoderic (asid ganoderic A, B, C, dan lain-lain)
- Peningkatan 6 kali ganda kandungan triterpenoids berbanding dengan versi asal (tapi harganya dua kali ganda saja). Bermakna lebih mudah untuk menelan berbanding dengan versi pertama.
Two years ago, my friend’s husband diagnosed with 4th stage brain cancer (Terminal) consume Yung Kien Ganoderma 2. After 3 months, when he went for checkup again at Glen Eagles Hospital, the report shown that no cancer detected (cleared).
Jika anda ingin mengetahui lebih lanjut mengenai produk ini, sila hubungi saya. Kami boleh berbincang mengenainya dengan teh tarik di Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Seri Petaling, Bandar Tasik Selatan atau Petaling Jaya 😀
Related Link – Cancer – The Cell Mutations References
- US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, The contribution of cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adult malignancies.
- Linda Page, Healthy Healing’s Detoxification: Programs to Cleanse, Purify & Renew (Page 203).
- Chen Deng Hai, Ganoderma – The Ultimate Herbal Medicine (Page 116).
- Health Ministry suggests Lingzhi mushroom juice for cancer patients, Pattaya Mail.