This is another suffering chronic disease which kill you slowly. I have seen a lengthy pictures of those who suffer severe diabetes. I tell you, you might not able to eat after looking at their serious condition.
Basically there are two common types: Type 1 and Type 2. Type 1 is when their pancreas not longer able to produce any insulin and need to dependent on external insulin for the rest of their life.
For Type 2, their pancreas still works but it either produce little insulin or the body’s cell are resistant to it. Most of the people who diagnosed with diabetes mellitus fall into this Type 2 category.
Currently there is no cure for both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes mellitus in western medicine. But few things that the doctor will advice you are like below to control it:
- Monitor your blood sugar level regularly.
- Plan your meal like aim for low GI food and avoid high GI food. For example, cut down/avoid all WHITE food like white rice, white bread, white flour
- Exercise regularly.
- Taking insulin as needed.
Good new! Lingzhi / Ganoderma as Treatment
There is always HOPE over there. After a clinical test, Lingzhi shown to be effective antidiabetic agent by enhancing insulin secretion and decreasing hepatic glucose output along with increase of adipose and skeletal muscle glucose disposal in the late stage of diabetes .
In another clinical test, it was concluded that ganoderma have an antihyperglycemic effect. The possible mechanism of this antihyperglycemic effect is that Gl-PS might increase the renewal of beta cells in the pancreas or permit the recovery of partially destroyed beta cells and stimulates pancreatic insulin secretion .
Lingzhi also inhibits alpha-glucosidase, the chief enzyme responsible for digesting starches into sugars . This prevents the sharp after-meal spike of blood glucose .
Oral administration of Ganoderma can decreased blood glucose in type 1 diabetic mice, as well as both reducing serum insulin and increasing insulin sensitivity .
Product testimony on Diabetes Type 1: Someone with type 1 diabetes who was on Lingzhi reduces his insulin requirement after 4 months of consuming Lingzhi. He testified on the stage that he reduced his daily requirement of insulin to half after consuming Lingzhi.
If you wish to try our Lingzhi or want to read more research papers on this topic, please contact me. I will deliver to you personally and explain to you more about it. You can read some testimony stories here and click below for some testimony pictures before and after taking our products (warning! the picture can be disturbing to some people):
- Antidiabetic, Antihyperlipidemic and Antioxidant Activities of a Novel Proteoglycan from Ganoderma Lucidum Fruiting Bodies on db/db Mice and the Possible Mechanism, Deng Pan, Dang Zhang, Jiasheng Wu, Congheng Chen, Zhixue Xu, Hongjie Yang, Ping Zhou
- Antihyperglycemic Effect of Ganoderma Lucidum Polysaccharides on Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Mice, Fenglin Li, Yiming Zhang, Zhijian Zhong
- Fatmawati S, Shimizu K, Kondo R. Ganoderol B: a potent alpha-glucosidase inhibitor isolated from the fruiting body of Ganoderma lucidum. Phytomedicine. 2011 Sep 15;18(12):1053-5.
- Mahomoodally MF, Subratty AH, Gurib-Fakim A, Choudhary MI, Nahar Khan S. Traditional medicinal herbs and food plants have the potential to inhibit key carbohydrate hydrolyzing enzymes in vitro and reduce postprandial blood glucose peaks in vivo. ScientificWorldJournal. 2012;2012:285284.
- Ganoderma lucidum, Examine.com.